SkylightPaycard is a consumer-oriented prepaid card. To activate the card, you must sign the signature panel on the back.
If you do any of the following, you will be deemed to have accepted your SkylightPayCard and to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Cardholder Agreement:
(a) Make a request and receive the card;
(b) Sign the back of the Card;
(c) Activate the Card, or
(d) Using the card.
SkylightPayCard – Terms and Conditions
- Your Card gives you electronic access to the balance on your account; it is not a credit card. Using your Card, you acknowledge and agree that the amount available to you is limited to the amount of funds credited to your Card from Your Company and/or funds received from you (if we allow you to use your Card to add funds).
- Only after activation can you use your Card. For your protection and convenience, you will receive a card and a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Additionally, Interlink merchants in the United States can accept your Card for purchases of goods and services. You may be able to earn cashback using your Interlink Card at some retailers. By calling the toll-free number on the back of your Card or provided to you by your card carrier, you can change your PIN, check your balance and transaction activity, as well as initiate other customer service requests.
- With your Card, you can withdraw up to $1,000.00 per calendar day from any participating ATM or POS terminal.
- Your Card balance is deducted each time a transaction is made with your Card. You may not exceed your funded Card balance, whether you do it individually or in series.
- Any refund you are entitled to for goods or services purchased with a Card will be credited to your Card instead of cash.
- Skylight Financial may deduct the amounts indicated in your Fee Schedule from your Card balance for the applicable fees and charges outlined in your Fee Schedule on the card carrier’s website.
- If you obtain your funds or make a purchase in a currency other than U.S. dollars, Visa will convert the transaction into U.S. dollars.