SkylightPayCard, with its easy website registration process, makes it easier than ever to get a card. You must also activate your card on the official portal before you can access the services listed here. You can withdraw money from ATMs for free if you have a card.
In addition, SkylightPayCard users can access their accounts on their mobile devices. All you need to do is download the Netspend mobile application.
SkylightPayCard Mobile Login
- On iOS devices, go to the App Store, and on Android devices, go to the Play Store, and search for Netspend.
- Install the application on your device.
- Once the application is downloaded on your device, open the application to access the login page.
- Enter your login credentials on the login page.
- If the data entered by you is correct, you will have access to your account on your mobile device.
You can manage your Netspend account on the go using the Netspend Mobile App. The following features will be available to you:
- Snap a few pictures, and you’ll be able to upload checks directly to your Card Account.
- You can view the balance and transaction history of your Card Account.
- Friends and family can receive money from you.
- Find locations where you can reload for free.
It is necessary for mobile users to verify their identity for using the mobile application. You will have to provide Netspend with your name, address, date of birth, and government ID number. Additionally, you may be asked to show your driver’s license or other identifying information.
Several banks, including Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company, have partnered with Visa U.S.A. Inc. to offer Netspend Visa Prepaid Cards. According to a license granted by Mastercard International Incorporated, the Netspend Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company. Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company are members of the FDIC. You can find the issuing bank on the back of your card.